Superpacman13

Supporting Vendor
Vendor
Country flag
Has your spark plug boot ever fallen off during a race? Lord knows that ours has! How about have you ever pulled the spark plug out and seen that the boot has been rattling around on the plug leaving a sooty residue? Ours has! After enough rummaging around in our OEM catalog we have found that the boot off of a KTM 350 fits bang on perfect and is 100% more secure then the cheesy stock 390. This is a beautiful solution to a brutal 390 issue. Get yours today at your local KTM dealer or with us at HIgh Performance Spark Plug Boot

maxmaxquez

Country flag
I am interested in getting this replacement spark plug boot. Do you need anything else for it? Or does it just connect the existing cable coming from the ignition coil?

Do you also need to use the rubber gasket/spacer that goes on the spark plug for the OEM RC390 boot?

Superpacman13

Supporting Vendor
Vendor
Country flag
I am interested in getting this replacement spark plug boot. Do you need anything else for it? Or does it just connect the existing cable coming from the ignition coil?

Do you also need to use the rubber gasket/spacer that goes on the spark plug for the OEM RC390 boot?
Nothing needed. Remove the rubber gasket from the plug twist on this new cap and install.

ReidMcT

Premium Member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Country flag
Going to your website to order this part, I find that shipping to my home in Texas by USPS will cost almost $12. That seems very high for such a small part.

I don't mind paying a little more than market price to support such a helpful sponsor, but in this case there is a competitor who will ship me the same part for $28.98 total, compared to your total of $38.41.

I'm going to go ahead and order from you, in appreciation of your value to this forum, but I do urge you to review the shipping charges that your e-commerce engine applies.

Last edited:

Superpacman13

Supporting Vendor
Vendor
Country flag
Going to your website to order this part, I find that shipping to my home in Texas by USPS will cost almost $12. That seems very high for such a small part.

I don't mind paying a little more than market price to support such a helpful sponsor, but in this case there is a competitor who will ship me the same part for $28.98 total, compared to your total of $38.41.

I'm going to go ahead and order from you, in appreciation of your value to this forum, but I do urge you to review the shipping charges that your e-commerce engine applies.
I backed down the USPS charge and also backed down the "weight" of the item to get shipping a little more in the ball park for that item. In the bigger picture I am unsure of what to do with parts like this spark plug boot. KTM has it at an MSRP of $28.93 so I am selling it cheaper then MSRP but do I want to try and compete with a motosport or KTM Parts Pro? Not really, I am not large scale like them and my market isn't really as open as theirs is either. But I source these parts because I am a KTM dealer and I have found uses for them outside of the design parameters that KTM specifies that apply to my market. So I hope that I can find a happy medium for the KTM OEM parts in the future where we can all win, hopefully these adjustments will make it an easier experience in the future.