Spotify for the win

Seth

Country flag
Ive had it with all the repetitive commercials on the radio in my car radio lately. It seems as if I'm always hunting for something to listen to and always hearing the same stuff.Ive had it with youtube always playing the same stuff based on my selections and then interrupting with adds.I need something better.My new (preowned) 2004 Audi comes with satellite radio xmsurius. So that is 10 bucks for a general account then add 5 buck for your Mobil and 5 bucks for your computer.. Meh I dont want to spend 20 bucks a month.. I have bills and other things to buy.I heart radio. free but wont work with the car. In defense of I heart radio, this is the way to go if your low on funds and defiantly a good all around choice.I want to be free of adds. I want to be free. I dont mind paying 10 bucks a month for this freedom. SPOTIFY for the win. I have the music across all Platforms- 10 bucks. Cell, laptop, car, home computer, ps3, tv.. etc etc etc.This is for premium 10 bucks. Only 10 bucks. You listen to a radio station and if you like the song click the save button. It then creates radio stations crystal clear better than FM clear. No Adds just music. So worth it.Five stars -- Get Spotify Premium today, you wont regret it. This is magic how well it plays with my devices. They have a 3 month for 99 cents plus tax preimum right now. I am a customer for life.. This is so good.. You hear full albums of never ending new content. Get it!