OldVet

Thanks Matt. I though y'all might be far enough along to have it nailed down. I'll keep my eye on this thread...

Formula390

Supporting Vendor
Vendor
Country flag
Thanks Matt. I though y'all might be far enough along to have it nailed down. I'll keep my eye on this thread...
Nope! LOL I've got the frame mount kit for the damper done, and am machining those parts tomorrow.
90ed3df8ea39c1c23e9b116c0243555b.jpg

The mount for the damper to the STOCK triple design is also finalized. Those were mostly finished machining today
3daad4f4d2b795aa84cf03b5139fd0c4.jpg

Where I still have to drill and tap the two M6 holes for the damper to mount to, and the through holes, with counter bore for M6 cap screws to the mating plugs which I did finish today. I'm just making six for the initial run off the full damper mount kit. The rest of the frame mounts will be for the Tyga triple, and a product I should be announcing around the middle of next week...

R&D takes time! Developing new products, especially those where the design is being done across two continents 12 hours apart, isn't fast either. LOL

Luckily, I rarely to never sleep anymore... Or at least that's how lately it seems.

Formula390

Supporting Vendor
Vendor
Country flag
Can we get some better heal guards for your rearsets (aluminum)? I broke the carbon fiber ones in about a minute....
How did yours fail? Did they break from side pressure from your pressing your heel against the side, or from resting your heel/foot on top of the guard? Can you send me a photo of them and where the failure occurred?

DCMoney

Country flag
How did yours fail? Did they break from side pressure from your pressing your heel against the side, or from resting your heel/foot on top of the guard? Can you send me a photo of them and where the failure occurred?

Side pressure from my heal. Bikes in trailer going to get it this weekend i'll post pics then. Broke at all the points you'd expect if your looking at pics of them.

Matt@TYGA

Supporting Vendor
Hi Guys,

Sorry to hear about the broken heal guards.

Fist thing, before we can move to the next step, please send me some clear pictures of the broken parts. Please send to my email: [email protected]

As soon as I've had a chance to look then I'll get back to you.

Sorry for any inconvenience.

Matt.

ray

Looks great! I hope you guys price it well for the whole deal rather that the clip on, triple clamp and ignition key holder etc separately.

owspeed

Country flag
Whats the status on the fork top and clip-ons? I need to ditch the stock set up for the track.

Thanks,

William Ow
Santa Cruz

Formula390

Supporting Vendor
Vendor
Country flag
Matt@Tyga is the final arbiter of the date, but he's working on then. He got a new toy... A tube bender, which he's been making exhaust prototype pipes on. That has meant he's on the Dynojet, and NOT at the computer finalizing the CNC CAM work to take the part into production. It's next up tho I BELIEVE...

Paul just has to wrestle him away from the exhaust long enough to finish the triple.

I've been pestering to get it done. I fully understand the "Oooh, new toy!!!!" Kid with a new tool in the shop tho. Not to mention all those who are wanting THEIR exhaust. It's all in flight. I'll go poster em again tho about the triple status... :)

stevieboy

Country flag
I bought a used, stock top triple and re-worked the bar bosses (removed). Found some Driven clip-ons with Renthal grips included. Total cost $150.00

Formula390

Supporting Vendor
Vendor
Country flag
I would also like to know the status. Thanks
So after many Many MANY months of Matt@Tyga being heads down in exhaust land, he's FINALLY back to the CNC CAD/CAM work. He's updated the triple top design, and we (Formula390) have also been working closely with them to have the optional fully supported/integrated steering damper.

11435c1802ed3f2009094f3500e53611.jpg

We've fully shared the CAD models with one another, and are test fitting parts on both sides of the world to ensure it'll all work!

The Plan(tm) is to actually have Tyga take over the manufacturing of the damper mount kit, and that will free me up to work on designing the next part on the queue.