Trade or sell Tyga silencers - Moto maggot for Oval

ReidMcT

Premium Member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Country flag
I have Tyga dual Moto Maggot silencers, but I find them to be louder than my ideal. I'd like to trade them for Tyga dual oval silencers. The plumbing all appears to be the same, so only need to swap the silencers. I'd call the Moto Maggot units amplifiers, not silencers. If loud is what you want, then I have what you need.

Or, if you are contemplating a purchase of the MM system, then I'll sell you the MM silencers at a discount and you can just buy the rest of the plumbing; it is all available separately.

PM me if interested. If I receive no interest, then I'll be buying new oval canisters.

Thanks for looking!

SWdragon

Country flag
Been there, done that. Just order the oval silencers w/DB killers. My Moto Maggot's will probably end up as moto wall art soon!

Lima6

Are they really that loud? I was very close to purchasing them for my bike but made a last minute decision to go with a titanium exhaust system instead. Kind of glad I did now!

ReidMcT

Premium Member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Country flag
Are they really that loud? I was very close to purchasing them for my bike but made a last minute decision to go with a titanium exhaust system instead. Kind of glad I did now!
Yes, they are. Very loud. Maybe louder than straight pipes, if that is possible. So loud that the track manager looked at me with consternation and asked if I had removed the packing or something. I don't want to be 'that guy,' so I am switching.

I do worry that the oval Db Killers come with a note that they are not for racing as they get very hot. Track riding is the same as racing from the engine's perspective, right? So now I wonder if the ovals without the killers will be at least not terribly loud.

Input is sought! As well as eager traders or buyers who crave hearing damage.

This makes me glad I went with the ovals.

Although, the fitment isn't exactly stellar, my right hand silencer was angled strangely, took a lot of looking and tightening components in certain order to get it to fit. Hopefully wont be snapping any welds...

ReidMcT

Premium Member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Country flag
Now that I've bought oval silencers, I'm offering my Moto maggot silencers for sale. They are in good condition, packed and ready to ship to USA addresses including Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, Guam, or the U.S. Virgin Islands.

$175 for the pair, with FREE shipping to USA.

The new price is over $190 each ($380 total). I am asking less than half that.

Hopefully this link to photos will work: https://photos.app.goo.gl/3GJkUaF1gMFwJijY6

Link to new item info/price:
Silencer, Stainless Moto Maggot, Left, KTM RC390 Serpent, No fittings | TYGA-Performance

Payment by PayPal friends and family or Venmo.

They are in good condition, no damage. Very well made and beautiful finish; just too loud for me.