Treachery's Garage Sale Part Two--OE Windscreen, Clutch Lever, Front Brake Pads

Treachery

Country flag
OE Windscreen, Clutch Lever, Front Brake Pads

Please also check out my other items.

These are all take offs from a 2015 RC390. It is my understanding that they will all work on 2016s, but please be sure of compatibilty with your bike.
These are either zero or very few mile parts.

KTM OE Front Brake Pads
OEFtPads_A.jpg

Zero miles. Taken off before delivery; I got the first set of Galfer pads in the country... Asking $10, shipped.

KTM OE clutch lever

OEClutchLever_A.jpg

I don't know the number of miles it was used, but it wasn't many. In great condition. If there's supposed to be a pivot bushing, it's not there. Don't remember. Asking $9, shipped

KTM OE windscreen

OK--windscreens don't photograph worth a dime. This was removed with less than 100 miles on the bike. Minimal if any scratches, no nicks or cracks, all mounting holes and tabs are intact. I did some research, and due to the size of the box necessary to ship, the cost of shipping is more than half of what I'm asking; Asking $35, shipped. It would be awesome if someone within a reasonable drive of Charlotte, NC wanted this.

LSL Pegs, OE chain, master cylinder and brake light switch-- SOLD!

As always, confirm compatibility, and PM me with any questions. I can usually ship within three business days, but will contact buyers if there's any delay.

Thanks!

Last edited:

Treachery

Country flag
Back from the missing bump.

Look. I really want this stuff gone. The pads and the levers will cost almost as much to ship as I'm asking, but better in your hands than mine. The windshield is in fine shape, shippers just kill you to ship light but bulky items. Give me a shout with any questions.