Tyga rear sets

Matt@TYGA

Supporting Vendor
Hi Guys,

No news is good news....or so they say. Just wondering how you guys who have received your steps are getting on with them.

One of our dealers here in Thailand lives a stone's throw away from The Buriram International Circuit. He's a KTM dealer and him and a couple of his chums have RC390's for track days, all wearing our steps, and they've given us good feedback so far. Hopefully that rings true in the rest of the world.....

Cheers,

Matt.

Matt@TYGA

Supporting Vendor
Matt@TYGA, I see you make a lot a exhausts, do you have plans to make one for the RC390

Most definitely!

The only problem is that the bike is in bits, being used to design bodywork parts.

Also, within the next week or so we should be testing and developing the latest Ohlins race spec suspension for the RC390, which should be fun.

Once we've got that out of the way we can concentrate on some performance parts, specifically the pipe.

Matt.

grenade

3 days from Thailand to Irvine, CA. That is bad ass!! Thank you!

Looking forward to mounting them up tonight!

emeglasson

I have two sets in a box in the garage, (they look great) right next to my Power Commander from Chad, a Penske shock from GP, and some clip-ons from china. And i don't have time to put any of them on!!! Work is killin me.... I should be able to manage it before the next track day in 3 weeks. Hopefully.

Wow now there is service Tyga, Rear sets arrived super fast to Australia - - Perfect packaging - And best of all the product gets a solid 10 out of 10- highly recommend this product well done Tyga Performance

psych0hans

Country flag
Hi Matt, there is a picture of your rear sets on the eBay UK website. What shock is on that bike? It looks like a YSS unit?

never mind... Just saw its an OHLINS

Last edited: