Tyga shipping?

Robbase

I purchased a fender eliminator from Tyga Performance on 02/06/17 and haven't received it yet. I know these guys have a huge following and I am far from worried about actually receiving it, however at $22 for "air shipping" i thought i would get it a bit sooner. Am i wrong for assuming that? I'm annoyed because it's just a fender eliminator and i didn't have to order from Tyga, but i chose to. With that said, knowing what i know now, i would have just gone with something guaranteed to ship from the States and timely in it's delivery. I guess my point is, i would be less annoyed if it were a performance part or fairings, but to wait 7+ weeks for a fender eliminator? Excessive...

Anyone have the same issue? Or can you give me an idea of how long it took you to receive parts from Tyga? Thanks!

=maz=

Country flag
Have you contacted TYGA?
If I paid for air shipping from anywhere in the world it should be less than 10 working days to any major city.

Robbase

I'm going to give them a call tomorrow. I've had no luck trying to track the order, it just says it's shipping from Japan.

Have you contacted TYGA?
If I paid for air shipping from anywhere in the world it should be less than 10 working days to any major city.

Robbase

UPDATE!

Big thanks to Tyga for the quick response on my "missing" tail tidy. Within hours I received a response and I was able to track down my part. I can't say enough about how happy I am with the product, not to mention how easy it was to install. Again, thanks to Tyga for follow up and delivering!