Superpacman13

Supporting Vendor
Vendor
Country flag
I spent some time on the dyno today and all I have to say is WOW. Not only is this exhaust more beautiful then I ever expected it to be, but its quieter then the Akra(IMO) and makes the exact same power. Now that being said this is not without trade offs, one of these charts shows the difference between a yosh with tyga header, and the Tyga WSS system. Note you will loose a fair chunk of low range, but keep in mind that this system is designed for road racing so the top end gain is worth the loss.
Make sure to get a preorder into me or Matt asap. The first batch of these will be small and are about 2 weeks out.
This is the Tyga WSS vs the Akra WSS

Tyga vs Akra.jpg
Tyga WSS vs Yosh RS9
Akra vs Yosh.jpg

Last edited:

Tom

Would you be able to get a run in without the silencer on? Just curious to see how it shifts the graph. Also, did you capture AFRs on these runs? I think that would be critical information on what this new system can be tuned out to.

Formula390

Supporting Vendor
Vendor
Country flag
Would you be able to get a run in without the silencer on? Just curious to see how it shifts the graph. Also, did you capture AFRs on these runs? I think that would be critical information on what this new system can be tuned out to.

Any pulls without the silencer installed would be very ill advised. These are tuned systems with the exhaust can contributing to the backpressure of the system as well as part of the tuned exhaust length. Basically, any pull on the dyno WITHOUT the can would be sure to make less power than with a can installed. I can't think of any reason why you would run without it. There is going to be some apples vs oranges between the systems as the fuel mapping for each is going to be different, and the tune for each wouldn't be usable for the other. Pacman is going to develop a tune for each setup which is going to have an optimized AFR for that specific setup. He's also certainly going to be doing his best to get the most our of each setup. Each setup is going to differ, and Pacman is developing a tune which is going to be for the rules he's racing under... namely an unmodified airbox (aka no airboxmod), so you'd see some additional midrange with the airbox mod having been done. That would basically move the midrange up for every setup, which has been proven time and again to be the case. It would also move peak HP up some, tho not as much as the midrange jump. The point of the dyno pulls shown here tho was to show the difference between the exhausts, and the changes needed to optimize for that specific setup. I suppose we are taking it on faith here that Pacman is optimizing AFR without that being shown in the graph, but I think that's a fairly safe assumption to make here. Still, I understand why some would want to see that. Maybe Pacman can produce an updated graph, but I'm not concerned about that as I know that he knows his stuff and is doing some awesome work with his 390 program for racers over on the west coast!

Superpacman13

Supporting Vendor
Vendor
Country flag
I didn't do any pulls without the silencer because I don't have any reason to do so. I didn't display AFR's because having two overlapping lines was pointless so I excluded that information.

Superpacman13

Supporting Vendor
Vendor
Country flag
This beast is finally back in stock with the belly pans too! Belly will be going up on the site in just a few. Get em while you can! This part does make the difference to finally get ahead of those damn Ninja's!