Used bike with no muffler..

Skeems

Country flag
So I picked up a used 2018 with no exhaust ... how bad is it not to have one and should I get a new muffler or do the cat delete and get a new ECU and injector? First bike so I’m kinda lost..

ReidMcT

Premium Member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Country flag
Unless it is a track bike, just get a muffler. If money matters, you might find a used one on eBay.

Skeems

Country flag
Unless it is a track bike, just get a muffler. If money matters, you might find a used one on eBay.
I don’t care that it’s not legal.. it’s more of a performance thing.. I’m eventually getting a new air intake and injection with the cpu.. I was just told by some people, something about back pressure? Thanks for the reply

Skeems

Country flag
Is there anyway I can do that setup and keep my turn signals??? But I am interested! I only see the pipes with the silencers on the site..what do you think the pipe will cost without the silencers?
Are they in good condition, and what do you want?

ReidMcT

Premium Member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Country flag
Scroll down the page. Every piece is listed separately so you can buy only what you need. I'll sell both my left and right silencers for the price of one new one: $168. Plus $10 for shipping.

Skeems

Country flag
Thanks.. found it. I’d like to do that but I got the mnntbx fender eliminator and really don’t want to put the stock fender back on.. let me look to see if I can find a work around and I’ll get back to you..
Oh, do they have the logos on them or are they blank, and does that include the dB killers?

Last edited:

Skeems

Country flag
I know I’m probably opening Pandora’s box here.. but .. what is the best cpu to get the bazazz, power commander V or the coober?

ReidMcT

Premium Member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Country flag
Chad Wells (member name cjwells) sells a Power Commander already flashed with a tune he spent a lot of time developing for the RC390. I bought one and am completely satisfied.

If you PM me your email address, I can send you a zip file with four photos I took of the maggots before I boxed them for shipping. They do have the Tyga logos, which are nicely done in etched stainless. They do not have db killers, and I do not think they have a provision to retrofit db killers.

Are you sure this setup would conflict with your fender eliminator? It works with the stock pieces, so the four mounting points and the wire pass-through are all accessible.

Last edited: