Welcome Tyga Performance

micahpearlman

Awesome! A North America distributor would make it more awesome. Great products at a great price but expensive shipping.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Matt@TYGA

Supporting Vendor
Hi Guys,

Matt from TYGA here.

Nice to meet you all, and let's see what we can do to help you all make your RC390 into the sleek weapon you desire!

As you know, we're pumping out parts as quick as we can, but as with all original designs, this takes a bit of time so please be patient. It's not uncommon for us to get right to the end of a design and then change it as there was something not quite right!!

We're very open to new and innovative ideas, so if there's something that you just can't live without on your bike, then share it on the forum. We can then hear everyone's opinions and maybe add a few of our own, and if it makes sense to make it then we probably will.

Also, we like a bit of constructive criticism. "Constructive" being the important word here ;-) If you think that there's a problem with a part, or something's not as you'd have done it then feel free to let us know, but please help us out with suggestions and what have you as to why you think it's not right, or should be changed or......... you know what I mean.

Anyway, we at TYGA are pretty excited with the RC. Response to our parts has been very favourable this far, and this of course gives us enthusiasm to stick with it. Strike while the iron's hot, I say!

More than happy to try and help out with technical questions with regards to our parts. We're not experts on the RC yet but we'll do our best to help out where we can.

Well.....better get back to the grind, and catch you all again soon.

Cheers,

Matt.

Ynike99

Hi Matt,
I'm interested in buying the white underbelly(not cf) but seems that there is no option of shipping it to India. Could you please help me in this regard?