West Mountain Region, Colorado Owners

RCRebel

Roll call! Trying to see who's out here, & who's interested in group rides and track dates.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

big_sur

<-- Golden

Pueblo is doing a 2 for 1 day Sunday if you have any interest. I still need a partner and it's supposed to be just about perfect weather.

RCRebel

<-- Golden

Pueblo is doing a 2 for 1 day Sunday if you have any interest. I still need a partner and it's supposed to be just about perfect weather.

I won't be able to make it this weekend but damn that's a heck of a deal. I'm actually about to pull the trigger on Dainese leathers, just can't decide on whether to go with winter/summer leathers. How often do they do those dates down in Pueblo & do they keep it going through out the winter? Thanks for the invite btw~

tecknojoe

Country flag
I'm in Denver. Mine is with the suspension guy for a couple weeks, so I'm out until that's done. I'll be on track whenever I can, but only when the high is above 60.

RCRebel

Thanks for that link @big_sur definitely helpful. I really want to get out to the track sometime soonish that way I get can more closely aquatinted with the bike. @micah360 @tecknojoe we all should get connected some point. How many favorable track days would you all estimate we may see this season? I need to convince myself to get those leathers haha. I'm asking because I'm not a Native here, I did however live in Durango/Silverton area for a few years tho would love to get back there for some riding also. I recently moved up from Texas and the climate is well...we have seasons here it seems. Lol

micah360

I've lived in the Denver area for 15 years and the winters really aren't all that bad. Yes... it's cold and snowy sometimes... but it's also very sunny all the time and the snow never sticks around for long... and some afternoons can get really nice and warm. I usually get out to ride at least 3 times each month during the winter. But the sun goes down very early here and once it's down... brrrrrrr.

tecknojoe

Country flag
You should still be able to hit the track this month. Nov - feb there's an occasional 60 degree day, making an afternoon at the track possible. The good thing about the 390 is that it's small enough to take to IMI, which is open every day.

im looking to get a van and drive to CA or TX for a race weekend or two during the offseason. Locally, I may not have another day on track until spring. Possibly a day at IMI to test suspension when it's done

unicorn_violence

I'm in the Littleton area. cant do any track days yet as i don't have full leathers but i'm willing to do some group rides!

Sent from my Time Machine using Uranium[/QUOTE]