Who is happy with their RC390 and had no issues apart from normal wear and tear?

DysfunktionAl

A little late to the party but, I have a 2017 RC with over 6000 km in one summer and no issues. Not a single warning light, overheat, blown head gasket or even hint of an affair with the Ducati across the street. She’s been faithful and reliable. (If posting that on this forum jinxes it I will have to resign my brief membership!). I removed the cat and installed a Leo Vince exhaust along with Booster Plug (sorry PCV) before the 1st ride, gave her a hard break in for the first 100km, then went by the manual. I’ll change the coolant when she comes out of storage next month as apparently even the factory in India doesn’t use the “factory recommended” coolant... duh. Btw, with the Leo and decat, this does NOT sound like a single or a dirt bike... loud, and great deep burble on deceleration, Corvettes move over!
Been riding over 40 years, all sport bikes, and wanted the fun of a litre bike without spending 15K. The RC delivers at a third of the price. I wear a dark shield to hide the massively stupid grin on my face! Hope that helps the positive side....
Cheers

Last edited:

djwille88

Country flag
Mine is a 2016 with 12000 miles on it. No major issues, other than a cracked air box and starting issue. The starting issue was due to a connector on the left upper side frame that came lose over time I guess.

Getting ready to take it for the valve check only.

rompus

I have a 2017 I bought new. I have 2 Ducatis, an MV Agusta F4 a Suzuki SV 650 and a Triumph Thruxton I can tell you the RC always puts a smile on my face.

aventadorsv24

mine 2015 rc390,factory date made 2017

less than 5k km i get myself into fork leak on brake side(well thats my fault because not clean up after rain or thick dust)

then air box crack,minor actually..just using epoxy

cooling system...stock fan take a lot of time for cooling so what i do is using spal 5.2 fan,full flush with johnsons radiator flush,rockoil blue coloured coolant and throw away rubber mat under fuel tank

battery cover locking mechanism..throw away n replaced with cable tight instead n some foam to seal water or dust from get in..

vibration,adding a rubber@nylon spacer for fairing

reach 30k km right now n im using it commute with rough riding style

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk