Wind screens

@psych0hans

There is no change in light output because it has the same cut out for the headlights as stock. You don't lose any illumination. You just gain better wind protection.

RoninJames

Yea thanks Hunter, i was wondering about this too and debating getting the bubble screen w cutout. its only $68 on ebay so I am going to order it rt now.

GabrieleKTM

thinking..

@psych0hans

There is no change in light output because it has the same cut out for the headlights as stock. You don't lose any illumination. You just gain better wind protection.

hi hunter, i'm italian and i've just bought the racing windshiled (no cutted). i was wondering of mount it without cutting it, do you think it's possible? in case, how didi you cut the plexiglass?

ITZ_RC390

Country flag
Help please.. I bought the racing bubble and followed the instruction very well. But it seems like it would not fit with the headlight still installed on the bike.

I did removed the small LED light and it just doesn't fit.

Do i need to remove the whole headlight assembly?

ratlab

i cut off stock screen-kept the clear piece and rattle canned satin black-then put on the puig screen and evotech headlight guard.-sorry for the gigantic picture.

Attachments

• DSC00144.JPG
    DSC00144.JPG
    435.5 KB · Views: 390

aRpish

Where can I buy it ?
I like irlt very much :D
8587f9758261896df9411697ec7b7a1e.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Reedie4186

Country flag
It's a bad picture but best I could do. It's only a little taller but a much bigger bubble.

That is the exact one I want. I'm hoping to find it used but if I don't by spring I will be ordering it. $80 isn't expensive. With everything else I have done this winter it is ! lol

Karfanatik

Country flag
That is the exact one I want. I'm hoping to find it used but if I don't by spring I will be ordering it. $80 isn't expensive. With everything else I have done this winter it is ! lol
I got the one with the light cutout. Much better for everyday use. It's on display in my profile pic