WTB Ohlins KT303

FDRider

Country flag
Looking for a used Ohlins KT303 rear shock for a 2017 RC390. I have the R6 upgrade but looking for the next level of upgrade.
Thanks

Formula390

Supporting Vendor
Vendor
Country flag
You do NOT want the KT-303. That shock is dangerous. The Bitubo or K-Tech shocks are good options. You could also swap to the 07-08 R1 shock and move your upgrade parts from the R6 directly over to it. The spring and threaded preload adjuster are the same for both shocks.

matadorCE

Country flag
You do NOT want the KT-303. That shock is dangerous. The Bitubo or K-Tech shocks are good options. You could also swap to the 07-08 R1 shock and move your upgrade parts from the R6 directly over to it. The spring and threaded preload adjuster are the same for both shocks.

Care to elaborate on this? I tried to do my research before buying a shock and didn't run across any comments saying the Ohlins shock was dangerous. I did look into K-tech but they use a smaller body and smaller diameter coil shock which might work well for track duty and light riders but not for someone my size.

airazen

Country flag

and why's that...?

hvlmike

Country flag
I've been running one one my RC390 and it works fine:rolleyes:

Attachments

• 20210127_125237.jpg
    20210127_125237.jpg
    555.5 KB · Views: 16