WTB: The brass bolt with embedded magnet that attaches to the kickstand and activates the sidestand sensor.

Highside Hero

Country flag
I was adding a washer between the stand and the bolt so that the magnet would rest more firmly onto the sensor body, and I completely spaced that the bolt was brass and sheared it off. If any racers have removed your kickstand, or others who have bypassed the side-stand sensor, could let go of that little bold that would be awesome!

Alternatively, if anyone even knows where to find just the replacement bolt, please let me know!

samtriple

Country flag
What year is yours? I had the same issue, i just removed the sensor unit put the broken bolt head to the sensor and duct taped it and put it under the seat so it does not move much.

KTMasean

Country flag
Try KTM?

I was adding a washer between the stand and the bolt so that the magnet would rest more firmly onto the sensor body, and I completely spaced that the bolt was brass and sheared it off. If any racers have removed your kickstand, or others who have bypassed the side-stand sensor, could let go of that little bold that would be awesome!

Alternatively, if anyone even knows where to find just the replacement bolt, please let me know!

yowsaboss

Country flag
It''s nothing more than a rare earth magnet. You can buy a set of 20 or more on Ebay for pennies. Just super glue one to the head of any bolt.