KTM Powerparts/Aftermarket/Stock street parts for Sale

karizzle38

I have some parts that I took off my bike for race conversion that I think people could find good use for on a street bike. Would like to sell the parts local, but obviously that isn't always possible. Prices below would be for local pickup. If you are not in the SoCal area, I would likely add $15-40 depending on shipping location. PM me with offers. I added a video of my first track day on the bike when it had the street fairings so that the exhaust note can be heard.

-KTM Powerparts Ergo seat SOLD
-Competition Werkes tidy tail fender eliminator $50 obo
-Stock KTM front windscreen $30 obo
-Stock brake light assembly $30 obo
-Stock tail cowling $30 obo
-Stock rear passenger/pillion seat SOLD
-Stock rear shock $20
-GPR underbody slip on exhaust SOLD
-Stock front tire SOLD

-->Link to the fender eliminator brand new: https://www.revzilla.com/motorcycle...AHROLQ0D2u7Z0COvsmPBWjP-4rup6ISRoCvZkQAvD_BwE

View attachment 4820IMG_0173.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_0172.jpg
    IMG_0172.jpg
    709.9 KB · Views: 128
Last edited:

john13

Country flag
What do you think of the ergo seat? Worth the upgrade?

Also did you use the exhaust? If so, how was it for every day riding?

Def interested in both of those items

karizzle38

the ergo seat is DEFINITELY worth the upgrade. way nicer feel while riding (super important to me) and sleeker look (not that big of a deal for me but maybe for some riders).

the exhaust's main advantages are weight savings. i personally didn't love the exhaust note, but overall the exhaust was a nice upgrade over stock. that being said, i do have the akra slip on now and it's a significant step up from this one.

if you want to take both and you're in LA, i can work with you on price.

What do you think of the ergo seat? Worth the upgrade?

Also did you use the exhaust? If so, how was it for every day riding?

Def interested in both of those items

karizzle38

bump. everything but the exhaust is still available. make me an offer and i'll likely accept and just add shipping costs.

karizzle38

bump. there has been interest in the ergo seat and fender eliminator but nobody pulling the trigger. must haves for a street bike!