Looking for Recommendations on Motorcycle Leather Gloves

Danieljoe

Country flag
Hi everyone,

I'm in the market for a new pair of motorcycle leather gloves and could use some recommendations. I'm looking for high-quality gloves that offer both protection and comfort for long rides.

Which brands or models do you recommend? Additionally, where's the best place to buy them, both online and offline?

I'm particularly interested in gloves that are durable and have good ventilation, as well as any that offer features like touchscreen compatibility or reinforced knuckles.

Thanks in advance for your suggestions!

Sloppy McFloppy

Country flag
Alpinestars SP-9 V3

Alpinestars SMX-1 Air V2

Both have been great to me. Both are touch screen friendly. The Sp-9 V3 is by far the safer glove and feels nice. I just don't recommend using them in the rain because they'll eventually develop an ugly smell and even a professional dry cleaner who sent them out to a leather expert shrunk them a bit. The SMX-1 Air V2 is my go to in the summer as it has incredible ventilation and feels amazing. I got them both in a local store because I'm too impatient to order stuff online. You can find these at any cycle gear shop.

Danieljoe

Country flag
Alpinestars SP-9 V3

Alpinestars SMX-1 Air V2

Both have been great to me. Both are touch screen friendly. The Sp-9 V3 is by far the safer glove and feels nice. I just don't recommend using them in the rain because they'll eventually develop an ugly smell and even a professional dry cleaner who sent them out to a leather expert shrunk them a bit. The SMX-1 Air V2 is my go to in the summer as it has incredible ventilation and feels amazing. I got them both in a local store because I'm too impatient to order stuff online. You can find these at any cycle gear shop.
Alpinestars SP-9 V3

Alpinestars SMX-1 Air V2

Thank you For the good piece of advice