HardRacing

Supporting Vendor
Country flag

If you've never had a quick shifter, you are missing out some enjoyment.
Being able to just fly through the upshifts, while never letting off the throttle, or pulling in the clutch is soooooo nice.

Obviously for any racer challenging for wins.. this is a must.

But, even all our street bikes have Quick Shifters. It's just a great option to have when you want to fly through the gears, whether it be taking off down an entrance ramp onto an interstate, or just leaving a stop light outside of town... or just Cruising.

More and more bikes are now coming with quickshifters as standard equipment (R1, ZX10, S1000RR....etc) ...... because riders love WOT Clutchless upshifts.

And by installing a Dyno Jet quick shifter, in tandem with your PCV, you can also enjoy this as well.

Click here for more details: >> KTM Quick Shifter <<

[video=youtube;3js3RfvGayg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3js3RfvGayg&amp;index=13&amp;list=PLbA51xdh1BFLHzi iD32CiH-3zKnDPUVzK[/video]

HardRacing

Supporting Vendor
Country flag
I would imagine it's got plenty of extra threads, like allthread.

Correct.

The one in the video, we cut off almost a full inch, and still had plenty of threads left.

You just want to snip a little from each end to make it even.

CDN Duke

Country flag
Shout out to HardRacing for their installation video.

I just installed my quickshifter today, not purchased from HR as I was able to get a good deal from local shop Kanata Honda, but HardRacing's price is the best I could find in the US without a doubt. (The cost to ship to Canada and the exchange made it a better option for me to purchase locally.)

Anyhow, I had a concern about the install and the difference in how my setup appeared to that in the video so called and spoke to Steve at HR who took the time to chat with me, even though product not purchased from HR, and allayed my concerns :)

All is good, I highly recommend this mod. I set kill time at 65ms for 1-2, 60ms for rest, but I think I'll drop to 55 as some others have recommended.

thanks HardRacing!

72a89c2db9113697e3ac116caa138ef1.jpg

HardRacing

Supporting Vendor
Country flag
Shout out to HardRacing for their installation video.

I just installed my quickshifter today, not purchased from HR as I was able to get a good deal from local shop Kanata Honda, but HardRacing's price is the best I could find in the US without a doubt. (The cost to ship to Canada and the exchange made it a better option for me to purchase locally.)

Anyhow, I had a concern about the install and the difference in how my setup appeared to that in the video so called and spoke to Steve at HR who took the time to chat with me, even though product not purchased from HR, and allayed my concerns :)

thanks HardRacing!

Anytime.

Glad we could help. :)