Wont rev passed 6000 RPM

Hotshoe

Country flag
Hello
Yesterday had my 22 390 on the track During the second session practice the bike just wouldn't rev over 600O RPM Check engine light would briefly come on and would again when I tried to continue
Idles fine and was able to go passed 6000RPM in first gear
Any thoughts
Thank you
Chuck

Rjway

Country flag
I am experiencing the same issue on my 2022, So far I have checked the spark plug, the spark boot, fuel lines, fuel filter, airbox, I am pretty sure the bike is running lean but mine cuts out at about 8k RPM and then puts down to 4k RPM. This issue is stupid, I have ran the code P0301 Cyl 1 misfire, I will be getting with the dealer next week because like WTF....

Hotshoe

Country flag
Chapter 2 lol
I My issue happened at the track After I got home I checked the airbox and disconnected the battery . Reconnected the battery went for a spin
First acceleration up thru gears 1- 4 all good then the problem reoccurred . This time CK engine stayed on Brought to the dealer
one code they found was for a wheel speed sensor and they found some of the wiring harness blocking air flow They also thought it might have something to do
With the my removal of the kick stand and that installed the a kickstand by pass Plug REALLY It goes into gear or any gear without stalling
But its seems okay now pick it up in a couple of days

Hotshoe

Country flag
Problem Solved - Air intake under the passenger seat pad was blocked by wires Preventing the proper airflow
Big thanks to the service department at Wagner Motorsports In Auburn Ma These guys got it RIGHT