2022 RapidBike Install Question

Mike041

Country flag
Hey folks,

Looking for someone who has installed a RapidBike Module for a 2022 KTM RC390 SKU KRBRAC-129A. The directions leave a lot to be desired and they used the previous gen directions for the 2022 instructions.

For section 11, "Feeding Voltage", the directions show a 2 wire white connector connecting on the right side of the bike just behind the 6 wire TPS connector. The directions also reference MY17-19 and MY20. No reference to 2022.

Problem is, this connector does not exist at this location on the 2022 bike. The only location we can find this 2 wire connector is on a pressure sending unit, on the top of the hydraulic ABS module. It is possible this connector is tucked up in there and I cannot find it. No I haven't, yet, asked my wife if she knows where it is.

I am hoping someone has recently installed this module onto a newer version and can tell me the location of this "Feeding Voltage" connector location. Connecting to hydraulic sensor doesn't seem accurate. Will also be contacting RapidBike tomorrow in case I can't find the answer tonight.

Thanks in advance!

Last edited:

Superpacman13

Supporting Vendor
Vendor
Country flag
It does go to the brake switch which moved from the rear master cylinder to the abs pump. So your assumptions were entirely correct!