6600 OTD in So Cal

grenade

Bought mine from my favorite So Cal KTM dealer. 6600 Out the door. I couldn't get anyone in So Cal to beat that so I pulled the trigger. Several dealers matched but I went with the original offer and my favorite dealer I have bought from before.

All the dealers claim that they are losing money if they sell you the bike at 5499 plus tax and license only. It's infuriating to think about the purchase process through dealers. So I don't.

rick

Dealers names would be awesome! For example, the salesman at Santa Barbara Motorsports said it would be about $7,200 out the door (tax, title, license, etc) from them.

killer b6393

All the dealers claim that they are losing money if they sell you the bike at 5499 plus tax and license only. It's infuriating to think about the purchase process through dealers. So I don't.

I am not from Cali but I bought mine for $5499 plus tax, title etc..total came to $6000 for me..

OldVet

If we are comparing apples to apples I don't think we can include WI.

Mine was $6,595.61 West Central CA...

rick

Del Amo Motorsports - Long Beach said their normal OTD price is $7,900 last night. WTF? How do they stay in business?