Locked a Hell of a Deal - Hopefully No Surprises

Matt

I'm from SoCal and the dealers out here have all been estimating their dealer fees and freight fees to be way too high for me to feel confident leaving a deposit for. One sales rep however just got back to me after some back and forth emails with an offer I couldn't refuse- otd cost $6707. He provided me with a break down of all charges associated with this cost as well as stated I would be 1st on the list for the bike once they arrive.

I couldn't think of a better scenario than this so I am definitely going with this dealer. Based off of what the other dealers have been saying this feels too good to be true

Matt

Seems like the more "popular" cities are upping prices for prep and freight such as SoCal. Has anyone in CA received anything near the $6200 mark?

emeglasson

Bought mine today, in Oregon, straight retail price, OTD, $5,759, including state title, registration, plate and licensing fees.

Tokyolow81

Matt, maybe we could get a two-fer deal. I'll buy one too, and maybe we could get a better price together. I'm 100% in. As long as you are talking the LA area, I'm down to buy one. If its San Diego SoCal, forget it. PM me and let me know where you're purchasing it, if you don't' mind.

keepcalmsin

I just bought mines for 6,150 in SoCal. Most dealer are charging 800+ for the set up fee, transportion, etc. Esp near San Francisco otd price is 7,100.

RoninJames

6500-6800 here in Pennsylvania... i lucked out. I found one on ebay a guy bought here from the dealer i was going to reserve one with for 6800... he had a neck injury that made riding his new rc uncomfortable so with 230 miles on it he sold to me for 5300 :)

Guyhowdy

I just bought mines for 6,150 in SoCal. Most dealer are charging 800+ for the set up fee, transportion, etc. Esp near San Francisco otd price is 7,100.

Great price! I'm in Los Angeles and paid 6169 from Palm Springs plus 100 for delivery inside a Mercedes Sprinter with AC vs 7400 from the local dealer down the street.