Abs failure

Hi guys, got into an accident, said ABS failure in the beginning now ABS light constantly on now
What can i look to fix? What can be the problem?
I have a ktm rc 390 year 2017

Formula390

Supporting Vendor
Vendor
Country flag
Check all three of the abs fuses, and wiring connections first.
There are two fuses for the ABS which are located under the protective cap next to the negative terminal of the battery. These fuses protect the return pump and the hydraulic unit of the ABS. The third fuse, which protects the ABS control unit, is located in the fuse box. Then check the sensor by the rings on the wheels. My bet is that one of the three fuses blew. If it's blown, and blows again as soon as you replace it, then you either have a short I the wiring harness, or one or more of the abs components may be bad. Again tho, my bet is this is one of the three abs fuses which blew or got knocked loose in the accident.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231001-130038_Drive.png
    Screenshot_20231001-130038_Drive.png
    311.6 KB · Views: 2

B7ACKTHORN

Country flag
ABS no operational after a crash can mean a variety of factors. If you could explain which side of it was involved in the accident, frontal or rearward. A bent ABS tone ring or a broken/dislodged ABS sensor can both throw up the warning on the dash, coupled with ABS fuse failure as Formula390 mentioned. Get your ABS pulse ring and the sensor at both ends checked for issues, and also make sure the connectors connecting the sensors are secured up fine.
Good luck.