Battery And Tank Cover

RobbiRob76

I notice Tyga is on here, and you sell Tyga is here as well? What is fastest way to get tank and battery cover?
Thanks Robbi

Formula390

Supporting Vendor
Vendor
Country flag
Howdy Robbi,
Formula390 is the U.S. distributor for Tyga. You can order from either, but prices overall will be cheaper through Formula390 as I'm importing massive amounts at a time so shipping is domestic (read cheaper) and fast. Basically my prices for the parts is a little higher, but parts plus shipping SHOULD be cheaper combined.

I have those carbon parts in stock (as well as the rest of the carbon bits), ready to ship.

Formula390

Supporting Vendor
Vendor
Country flag
Robbi,
You can purchase, or get estimates, directly on the Formula390 website at Formula390

Shipping estimates are via UPS, and all available methods UPS allows are presented as choices. :)

The carbon tank and battery cover set is $330. The shipping is ~$42 via ground. If I can ship cheaper I refund whatever I can when I can... as many here can attest to with having gotten refunded amounts on shipping whenever I was able to. The 2-3 day air shipping options are much MUCH more. In general ups ground from here in central Texas reaches anywhere in the U.S. from 2-5 days...