British MCN Comparo

TheseGuns

Saw it. Just hoping that we might get some upgraded brake pads when they launch in U.S., but with how cheap brake pads are im not really too concerned.

motoarch

Thanks for sharing this.

Not worried about the street short comings, that's not why I getting the bike. Sounds like the brakes will need some help before going to the track. Hopefully this is resolvable with just pads and won't require swapong out the caliper or rotor.

Treachery

Country flag
I just watched another intro vid. (Sorry, I watched it on the iPad, which just ran out of juice) The talking head said that the brakes were unimpressive on the street, but worked fine on the track. So I think you're rite, a few bucks worth of better pads will take care of any issues. Question: I can't find info anywhere as to whether the brake lines are stainless. Almost everything is these days, and the diameter of the front and rear lines look to small to be rubber. Anybody know for sure?

Texas250

I just watched another intro vid. (Sorry, I watched it on the iPad, which just ran out of juice) The talking head said that the brakes were unimpressive on the street, but worked fine on the track. So I think you're rite, a few bucks worth of better pads will take care of any issues. Question: I can't find info anywhere as to whether the brake lines are stainless. Almost everything is these days, and the diameter of the front and rear lines look to small to be rubber. Anybody know for sure?

I read in one of the many articles about the RC that they were.

motoarch

403 Forbidden

Maybe this one

Maybe I can link here. It was to a recent sport rider artical. They thought the brakes worked well and claime they are steel braided

Last edited: