IRC Auto Blipper

Whoa, just stumbled upon this. Didn't know there was a auto-blip system for our RC's.

I've been loving the auto-blip on my Aprilia. This sounds sweet to have, possibly cut down on my false neutrals when I downshift before corners.

https://www.motodracing.com/irc-ktm-rc-390-quick-shifter-w-auto-blipper-fuel-cut-2017

Anybody have experience with this?

I have the IRC QS (not auto blip) and it's a good product. Moto D sent me a faulty unit originally but promptly replaced it and everything works great now.

BTW.. Hi, Ozzy. It's Jacob!

othebe

Country flag
I have the IRC QS (not auto blip) and it's a good product. Moto D sent me a faulty unit originally but promptly replaced it and everything works great now.

BTW.. Hi, Ozzy. It's Jacob!

Hit a bunch of mis-shifts at the races this past weekend, maybe a Factory Pro star shift kit might be the way to go.

Wassup Jacob, long time no see!

A0AM

Country flag
I’ve got the IRC up and down on my Superduke. Works great on that bike. I’ve already got the DynoJet upper on my 2018 RC390, but I might look into this now.

Did you have missed shifts with it? Or are you having with out it?

othebe

Country flag
I have a Dynojet QS as well, so my mis-shifts were without, mostly as I clicked down 3-4 gears in rapid succession. Definitely let us know if you try it out!