Just got a package in the mail

onethump

IMG_20150618_151426.jpgIMG_20150618_151433.jpgIMG_20150618_151651.jpg

Went with the Vagabond Fender Eliminator. First thing noticed is this thing is really light and looks very well made. Installation video and guide are very helpful also. Cant wait to install it tonight!

Hey onethump,

I got mine last week since I had pre-ordered it to save $10. Yeah it is really light but very well built. Only took about 10 min. to install. Really cleans up her rear end and tucks the crappy US spec turn signals under the rear cowl and out of harms way. Really happy with my purchase. You will be too!
:)

K75s

image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgAbout done with my setup.

hope someone can shift my photos...

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    982.1 KB · Views: 273
Last edited:

typhon

thanks for posting. makes it much easier than trying to picture it in my head:confused:

looks way better than that goofy stock fender!

Arahant

Country flag
you know at first I couldn't tell what all the fuss was about these fender eliminator/tidy kits was... but yeah it does make it look alot better... a little harder for someone to write down your plate number to :|

I should get one too.

RoninJames

I bought a generic plate bracket for $20 at my local shop.... no offense to Vagabond or anyone else, but when ur on a budget i just cant see paying that much for a bracket. i also did away with those crazy huge rear blinkers and got some smaller smoked blinkers for $20... only difference is my plate holder only uses 2 bolts (of the 4) and i had to mount on the lower 2. i can remount on teh higher 2 with a couple small spacers if i want but honestly this looks fine. oh also there is no plate light on this one but honestly that tail light is positioned so its not even needed. if you wanted to be a stickler you could put bolt mounting lights on there...

11214353_1610327142585880_3082616807346398846_n.jpgphoto 1 (4).jpgphoto 2 (2).jpg

Last edited:

Arahant

Country flag
Looks decent, I think I'd personally prefer having the bolt lights like you mentioned, but thats just me. I would hate to give the police any excuse to pull me over as I know they are always looking for anything. Although they arn't to bad in the area I'm living in now.

I think I prefer the stock blinker's myself, also I"m not 100% sure but I think there is a length that blinkers have to be from one another, legally... I seen a video on youtube the other day where someone on a bike got pulled over and warned over aftermarket blinkers that weren't a certain distance from each other... yours might be fine I"m not actually sure what length is I just thought I'd mention it as I seen that video yesterday.

Good job on the work though, as long as you like it thats all that matters, and I"m sure alot of others would to.