KTM Powerwear availability...

yo69xl

What is the deal with KTM Powerwear availability?? .. I've tried to buy a few different items from a few different sites and after they charge my credit card or sometimes the next day I receive and Email saying that the item is on back order by KTM ( despite the item being listed as "in stock" ) and that my money will be refunded.

Has anyone experienced this ?? with powerwear or powerparts

I ordered a jacket and gloves before the bike was even available in CA and got them both before I picked up my bike in May. I recently had a tip over at a local biker hangout parking lot and broke the clear lens of the left front turn signal. Couldn't order just the lens had to buy the whole signal assembly. Took about 2 weeks to pick it up at the dealer. While I was at it, I ordered the bubble windscreen and got that before the turn signal showed up. Takes some time waiting for the parts to get to the dealer but I haven't had a problem with something not being in stock.

JKBC

I got the Pegscratch Evo Jacket and pants (pg.41 power wear catalogue), the Pure Adventure Gloves (pg.48), KTM-badged Alpinestar boots similar but not the same as the ones on the bottom of page 49...and the All Elements Pack on page 97.
Took the KTM dealer about a week to get them. I love all of them and it's the first time I'm riding a street-bike without a leather jacket.

Last edited:

yo69xl

Im glad you could order what you wanted , how do you like the jacket?? does it vent ?? do you think is good for hot weather??

Here is what I tried to order with no luck ,
- KTM no drag bag mach 3
- KTM Deflerctor Gloves