KTM RC 390 Cup Bike Tuned at Common Wealth Motorcycles by Chad

CCSRacer68

Hi Everyone,

Just wanted to post of review of my experience with KTM Performance. I received my Cup Bike back in April when they first entered the country and since the bike is so new no one knew very much about them. I've talked to hundreds of people about the RC 390 and specifically the Cup Bike trying to get info on set up. Even spoke with KTM HQ in Ohio and they really couldn't or didn't help me. I found Chad on this forum and spoke with him several time over the phone and I could tell he knew this bike and was easy and personable to talk to. Anyway, I decided to make an appointment for Chad to tune my bike properly. I truely believe he probably has the most knowledge and time on the RC390 in the US.

My buddy and I decided to take a 1 day road trip to Chad's Shop at Common Wealth Motorcycles in Louisville, KY. Left at 4am to be there by 10am but, I forgot about the time change so was roughly about 45 minutes late. My first impression of the dealership was very positive. I am a huge Ducati fan and have been to many Duc Shops and Common Wealth is on my top 3 best dealerships. The showroom is very clean and all the bikes looked awesome. They have two levels of showroom. Plenty of accessories on display and a clean Parts Dept. Friendly staff. I walked back to the Shop Area and again amazed at how clean the shop area was. Looked like a professional team shop.

Finally, got to meet Chad face to face. As I expected a great guy. Very smart and taught me things about my bike I had no clue about. I off loaded my bike and wheeled her in to Chad's shop and he got to work. Sometimes when he started talking all the tech stuff I was like, "WHAT?" and he would explain it to me so I understood. I appreciated that. I know how to ride the bikes not necessarily how everything works.

He started doing his magic and he tells me. Go relax and I'll come get ya when it's ready. My friend and I head upstairs to relax and watch some TV surrrounded by Ducatis and KTMs. Not even sure how long we were chillin' when Chad shows up and says it's ready.

Bottomline - Great Service, Super Clean Dealership, and fast service. Chad tuned my bike and I have gained performance. If your interested in getting the most performance out of your KTM RC390 or Cup Bike bring your bike to Chad at Common Wealth Motorcycles in Louisville, KY. I learned more about my bike spending short period of time with Chad than talking to any of other KTM dealers or techs.

Thanks Chad for the AWESOME service and job!