Looking for photos (coils & coil connectors)

bluemonkeymoto

Greetings All,

While we know the new Healtech QSE quick shifter is compatible with the KTM 690, 990, and 1190, we don't yet have specs on the 390.

I'm looking to find someone willing to provide us with good quality images of the RC390's ignition coils and coil connectors. It will help us confirm harness fitment for RC390 riders.

So if anyone has the time to provide these pics, we'd be very appreciative.

cjwell

Supporting Vendor
Vendor
Country flag
I can post pics tomorrow of coil and connector. It has a conventional coil and plug wire not a stick coil.

bluemonkeymoto

This bodes well. The quick shifter's QSH-P2T harness is for the conventional coil, not for a stick coil, so most likely it will work fine.But will be useful to see the spade terminals used on this coil. I very much appreciate your help.

bluemonkeymoto

Thanks. I sent these to Healtech's engineer. So I should hear back shortly to confirm if the QSE will work on the RC390. I really appreciate your help! :D

bluemonkeymoto

Unfortunately they do not have a harness yet with this plug, but I have been told they can make one.

Can you post photos of the injector connector too? It's possible they have that plug.

mr-fabricator

Quickshifter is top of my list . Have seen 2 units advertised but theyre $$$$$$ for what it actually is . Have they indicated a rough price ???

Lee

Treachery

Country flag
QSE retails at $319.

bluemonkey--any chance that Healtech might be open to having you set up a GB to get the product out there?

bluemonkeymoto

Yes, we could arrange a group buy for this forum's members to get the early word out.

Healtech thinks the QSH-F2A/B harness may work, but in the photos they can't see the wire colors in the plug. Can we get a photo of that?

Thanks again for all the help with this bike model!

bluemonkeymoto

It appears this part will work fine on this bike: QSE-1 + QSH-F2A

Of course I'll give someone who wants to buy one and install it and post up install pics here on the forum a deal they can't pass up. CJWELL has the first option, of course. Please let me know.

bluemonkeymoto

Still need someone to test fit this one their RC390. So far nobody has been able to do it. I'll give you a kit at 50% off, and you provide pics and install tutorial on the forum to help others. We're 99% sure we have a harness that will fit on the RC390 injectors (QSE-1 controller + QSH-F2A harness).