Looking for photos (coils & coil connectors)

bluemonkeymoto

I would like to have the full test/setup review up here on the forum so that people can make a fully informed decision about joining a group buy. This will be the one and only time we will do a group buy on these for the RC390, so I'd like people to have the most information possible to make an informed buying decision.

So stay tuned y'all...since it's coming soon...

Formula390

Supporting Vendor
Vendor
Country flag
So now that the installation has been tested and proven out.... any update on setting up a group buy? :)

Installation & testing of this has been coming along excellently.

Here's a link to the thread where I'll be posting a full review and installation tips:

http://www.rc390-forum.com/forum/en...e-monkey-motorsports-installation-review.html

I would like to have the full test/setup review up here on the forum so that people can make a fully informed decision about joining a group buy. This will be the one and only time we will do a group buy on these for the RC390, so I'd like people to have the most information possible to make an informed buying decision.

So stay tuned y'all...since it's coming soon...

Isn't that what reenmachine had just posted was the test and setup review? I know from what I read there I'm ready to buy... :) Pretty sure a quite a few others are as well... :D I can see why you are looking to be sure folks are well informed, but I think a lot of us were just waiting on the 'Yup, it works!" feedback and now that we've got that... :D

bluemonkeymoto

We're ready to start a group buy if y'all are interested. If someone wants to start a thread, we'll take people from now to 7/1 (you don't have to pay now, but you have to at least get an order in with us). Since we want to get several early-adopters on the RC390 quick shifters, we'll be giving you 25% off MSRP ($80 off). You must be a member of this forum to qualify, and again, the list will shut down on 7/1. This way we're not undercutting our dealers by doing something widespread or long term, but getting you guys using them right away.

Formula390

Supporting Vendor
Vendor
Country flag
We're ready to start a group buy if y'all are interested. If someone wants to start a thread, we'll take people from now to 7/1 (you don't have to pay now, but you have to at least get an order in with us). Since we want to get several early-adopters on the RC390 quick shifters, we'll be giving you 25% off MSRP ($80 off). You must be a member of this forum to qualify, and again, the list will shut down on 7/1. This way we're not undercutting our dealers by doing something widespread or long term, but getting you guys using them right away.

Todd, probably best if you started the thread... Lest others think whomever is starting the thread is coordinating it and collecting the funds.

I'm excited! :)

Formula390

Supporting Vendor
Vendor
Country flag
Probably right. I'll do that now.

Awesome. May want to link the new thread in here too for wider audience for those already subscribed to this thread. Given I'm already clutchless shifting 99% of the time this was near the top of my list (power commander to mate with the exhaust I'm developing is at the top) so this is most excellent! Woot!!! :)