Low oil pressure

rudra2k14

These days sometimes my bike is showing low oil pressure after riding it for 45min-1hr. But I’m not feeling any problem with the engine. Any suggestion?IMG_8885.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

yourlastvisit

Get it checked to see if the oil pressure sensor is malfunctioning. Worst case scenario would be one of the internal gaskets/seals failing and causing oil and coolant to mix up.
Btw, is yours a 2013/2014 model?

rudra2k14

Get it checked to see if the oil pressure sensor is malfunctioning. Worst case scenario would be one of the internal gaskets/seals failing and causing oil and coolant to mix up.
Btw, is yours a 2013/2014 model?

Mine is 2015 model & i got new engine gasket on the last service.

yourlastvisit

Given, it’s any of the above scenarios, then there’s both good and bad news. Oil pressure sensor replacement is cheap , but internal gasket replacement is not.

yourlastvisit

It might be also me an issue with the fault memory which can solved simply by having the ECU flashed.

rudra2k14

It might be also me an issue with the fault memory which can solved simply by having the ECU flashed.

It doesn’t feels any abnormality in engine. But still I’m worried. Bike got full serviced with new engine gasket & replacement of fuel pump wire. As before servicing my bike was facing some issue, that time my bike was only starting after bypassing the pump starter with a wire then the workshop solved it by replacing with new wire circuit.

Last edited:

yourlastvisit

Mate, there could be a million possibilities, but your best bet is to have the bike checked at the nearest ASC!