Mirror block offs

Guyhowdy

I put the "street" racing windscreen with the headlight cut out on my bike. I like it a lot, it came with just the windscreen. I've seen pictures of both the KTM "street" and racing bubble windscreens with mirror block offs and was wondering if I can purchase these block offs from somewhere. I have the MNNTHBX mirror block offs on the way in the mail...but I really like these mirror block offs better, where can I get these!?

ktm.jpg

paige

i made some blockoffs out of some acrylic i had..i just traced the base of my mirrors. super simple and easy to make and cost about 3$

IMG_9148.jpg

Guyhowdy

Looks good! And no ugly logos on the front :) Was thinking about purchasing a carbon fiber kit and making some homemade ones, would certainly be more expensive than $3 though. Tyga Performance should get on that and add that to the list of other CF pieces they already make....

Guyhowdy

Guess I'll answer my question in case anyone is also interested. The block offs only come with the racing windscreen without the headlight cutout. So if you're like me and purchased the "street" racing windscreen and don't like the look of some of the aftermarket mirror block offs...you have to additionally purchase the racing windscreen without the headlight cutout. Here's what the "street" racing windscreen looks like with the KTM mirror block offs that come on the cup bike, notice they also fill in the recessed area of the windscreen where the other aftermarket block offs sit in the recessed area. image.jpg Bar end mirror adapters come tomorrow. I worked with Rhinomoto to possibly come up with a solution for our bikes' bar ends that aren't hollow...will update on the results tomorrow!

Last edited:

Matt@TYGA

Supporting Vendor
Hi Guys,

Mirror blanking plates were something that we have thought about. It was for a current project that's in process, but we redesigned the part so that it didn't need them.

But, it's not a tricky part to make and I already have a design. We were going to CNC them from aluminium, but perhaps I should just make a mold and make carbon instead.

What would you guys prefer?

Cheers,

Matt.