MNNTHBX RC Fender Eliminator

MNNTHBX

Supporting Vendor
Country flag
Tight and compact, all stainless construction. Stainless hardware included. High quality powder finish. Direct replacement with no modification required. Installs in minutes.

We chose to forego the plate light, as it's simply not needed in this application where the stock taillight bleeds so much light, and we prefer the tighter fit, cleaner lines, and less wiring. If you feel additional lighting is required, we offer high quality LED plate bolts that are perfect for this application.

Intro pricing of $89. www.mnnthbx.com

Motorcyclist Magazine review : 2015 KYM RC390 Long-Term Test

Last edited:

rc_orange45

woo hoo just ordered mine! can't wait loved my mnnthbx parts for my for my GROM. Cant wait to see what you guys come out for the RC390

s30series

Easyish install....one you figure out where to source the bolts from!

Looks great, I love it. Wish it had a place for the license plate light though. Cops in atlanta are bad about bikes, and it might be an issue for me with no dedicated light.

Fasteddy

Country flag
Mine will be here Monday, I went with the LED plate bolts for just that reason. So it does not come with proper hardware to mount to bike, and can't use existing hardware?

Treachery

Country flag
The OE tail piece has studs that run through the subframe, with nuts on the inside, so you'll need four screws. IIRC, the front two have to be longer than the aft two.

MNNTHBX

Supporting Vendor
Country flag
Easyish install....one you figure out where to source the bolts from!

Looks great, I love it. Wish it had a place for the license plate light though. Cops in atlanta are bad about bikes, and it might be an issue for me with no dedicated light.
Hardware is included. It's wrapped in foam, and could be fairly easy to miss perhaps...? (We'll provide support before and long after a purchase. Fortunately, we don't mess up often, but if ever you feel we did, let us know directly and we'll get you what you need promptly)

As for the plate lights, There's a LOT of bleed down from the taillight, and we simply didn't feel it was needed. We didn't incorporate addition lighting, as that drives the cost up, and with the majority feeling they don't need the additional light, we didn't want to raise the price. We do have LED plate bolts on our site however if you feel differently.

Last edited:

s30series

I didn't see any bolts with mine, but you are able to use the 4 bolts from where the licence plate bolts to (Allen key head bolts) and the orginial nuts.

Wasn't a problem for me at all. I actually plan on fitting the KTM license plate light in my Yamaha Bolt, so its kinda a win win!

Fasteddy

Country flag
Hardware is included. It's wrapped in foam, and could be fairly easy to miss perhaps...? (We'll provide support before and long after a purchase. Fortunately, we don't mess up often, but if ever you feel we did, let us know directly and we'll get you what you need promptly)

As for the plate lights, There's a LOT of bleed down from the taillight, and we simply didn't feel it was needed. We didn't incorporate addition lighting, as that drives the cost up, and with the majority feeling they don't need the additional light, we didn't want to raise the price. We do have LED plate bolts on our site however if you feel differently.

Cool, I will sure to look through the packing to locate the hardware.

Thanks

silverstarnc

I put mine on yesterday looks great. Unfortunately about the plate likes, I live in NC and have been pulled before for no tag lights. The cop told me it has to have a clear or white light shining on the tag. I tried to say does the red off my led tail lights not work, it didn't get me out of ticket. So depending on where you live, mite want get lighted tag bolts.

Treachery

Country flag
Well, here's my endorsement of the MNNTHBX tidy, by way of lament: I ordered my tidy from another manufacturer just a few days before MNNTHBX came on board as a forum sponsor and announced that theirs was available. The one I got is a nice piece, with a built-in LED tag light.

BUT, it appears that the other company is unfamiliar with the dimensions of a standard US motorcycle tag. The slots for the tag bolts are too narrow, and the slot itself doesn't have enough "drop" down from the top of the bracket for the tag to bolt into place without modification. In my case, that modification involved enlarging the holes up and in by a fair amount, using a Dremel tool with a conical grinding burr.

So, If our fine sponsor's product lets the tag be attached without modification to either the tidy or the tag, I'd choose it and either go with light from the tail light itself or the LED bolts.

micah360

tail looks great... installed it this morning.

2a4wdpf.jpg