MOTO-D Transport system

green_bread

Country flag
The Moto D Transport Restraint system is not compatible with the RC 390 since it requires a hollow axle to work. I use the Pit Bull TRS on mine and its fantastic.

Treachery

Country flag
If I didn't have a bike trailer that secured the RC really well, I'd be looking at the PitBull system as well.

green_bread

Country flag
If youre asking about the Pit Bull TRS system, I dont have any pics on hand (Im at work), but I can tell you how it works. The pins are cut on the inside so they fit over the axle bolt head and axle nut. Its similar to how the Ninja 250 pins worked, but instead of using the "cup" that goes behind the head of the axle bolt, they cut both sides to fit over the hex heads. Hope this helps!

jb.junior

SWdragon

Country flag
No it doesn't compression the forks. I hook one tie down on the axle and other side on the bottom of the fork then to trailer. I probably don't even need to do this as the ace bikes tie down on the rear combined with front wheel chock, it ain't going anywhere. I just use the front tie downs as extra security, next time I load it up I'll take a picture.

Another satisfied Pit Bull user. Works great, easy load and unload by myself.
I use it for my RC, my S1000RR, and my Grom, works great on all.