My 2015 KTM RC390 race bike

ShawnB

Racing at Pikes Peak International in Production Cup 400 this past weekend
078d69ccc54a00999a61add29f594938.jpg

Sent from my Z971 using Tapatalk

green_bread

Country flag
Single digits - you must be fast!

Haha. I dont know if I would say that Im "fast". We just dont have a ton of participation in our race series, unfortunately. Usually grids are like 5-8 bikes. Ive ended up 2nd in the points at the end of the year for the last 3 years. 2 years battling with a kid who rode in that PATA CBR500 Cup in Europe for a couple of years, then last year after battling all year with my teammate that I trained up - who is now racing in the MA Junior Cup.

I raced with CCS down at Daytona back in March and collected 3 podiums (2 3rds and a 2nd) out o the 5 races I entered. I was constantly battling it out with Teagg Hobbs down there - another MA Junior Cup rider this year.

isaac_

Haha. I dont know if I would say that Im "fast". We just dont have a ton of participation in our race series, unfortunately. Usually grids are like 5-8 bikes. Ive ended up 2nd in the points at the end of the year for the last 3 years. 2 years battling with a kid who rode in that PATA CBR500 Cup in Europe for a couple of years, then last year after battling all year with my teammate that I trained up - who is now racing in the MA Junior Cup.

I raced with CCS down at Daytona back in March and collected 3 podiums (2 3rds and a 2nd) out o the 5 races I entered. I was constantly battling it out with Teagg Hobbs down there - another MA Junior Cup rider this year.

Teagg and I race the same series in New Hampshire (LRRS). I was able to keep him behind me last year. Then I got fat.

Heres mine, since we are sharing. :) I want to get some new vinyl on it this season and get a new look going.

p2831084802-5.jpg

Looking good, hit up Fusion Graphix for custom graphics. I had to do a little trimming to get them to fit the tyga front fairing (since they are fitted for the KTM fairing) but not much. I don't think they are on their website so you just have to email them.

ShawnB

Do my own graphics and design
Enjoy the creative process and I can do it quickly the way I like
0c8a865202795a82d377940d2bf81ad3.jpg

Sent from my Z971 using Tapatalk