RC390R Upgrades

Bikingbagga

Country flag
Just this week I had my 2015 RC390R Cup Bike dyno tuned by Attack Performance (Huntington Beach)
In 2020 I had a dyno tune done at Attack with a Grey Area KTM airbox and larger injector fitted with a Akrapovic Exhaust System max HP was 43
So I recently made changes new TYGA race exhaust & fitted Daniel Crower race cams with a 270 profile. Results was outsatnding 51 HP
Not sure how to attach the dyno graph

1JZSupra

Country flag
What are your thoughts on them? I have them as well. Do you notice any valve train noise after installing them?

Bikingbagga

Country flag
Did not notice any changes I did install a manual chain adjuster
DC race cams with a 270 profile and a TYGA race exhaust result was 51HP which is a 18% increase over stock

Kapila

Country flag
Just this week I had my 2015 RC390R Cup Bike dyno tuned by Attack Performance (Huntington Beach)
In 2020 I had a dyno tune done at Attack with a Grey Area KTM airbox and larger injector fitted with a Akrapovic Exhaust System max HP was 43
So I recently made changes new TYGA race exhaust & fitted Daniel Crower race cams with a 270 profile. Results was outsatnding 51 HP
Not sure how to attach the dyno graph

I just bought the air box and fuel injector from GAKTM. did you notice much gain after installing it? did you cut the air box lid open? I haven't installed mine yet. I'll be installing it with a DNA air filter, PCV, and GA tune map. I dyno'd it in November with just a decat exhaust and a fuelx pro and it ran 37.7hp lol. Pretty sorry numbers
IMG_6880.jpeg

Last edited:

Bikingbagga

Country flag
2015 RC390 stock HP is 43 so how you got 38 HP does not make much sense. My dyno result a few years ago for my 2015 RC390R Cup bike with larger injector / gray area air box without the lid best it could be tuned to using 100 octane fuel with a Akrapovic exhaust system was 43HP. So not much of an impact with the larger injection and gray area box. TYGA race exhaust with change in cam profile got me to 51HP for me that is a significant achievement

Bikingbagga

Country flag
Just re-looked Kapalia dyno result max HP was at 8400 rpm Depending upon what your rev limiter was set at is this is low my bike is set at 10,500 rpm and I achieved my 51 HP at 10,500. When I'm on a race track I'm always at 9500 to 10,500 all the time. You are using a power commander so what do you have the rev limiter set at?

Last edited: