Repair/Workshop manual anywhere?

JKBC

Like this (Link removed due to Copy write Rules ) which is for the 2013 390 Duke.
That does have things like adjusting valve clearances, motor dis-assembly, etc although in not as much detail as a Clymer or Haynes manual.

Last edited by a moderator:

waveriders

Not sure if anyone found a service manual yet for the RC, but the dealer called me today and said the shop manuals were finally released yesterday. They are only on CD and about $30. So I'm picking in mine up tomorrow.

Formula390

Supporting Vendor
Vendor
Country flag
They have been out on CD for a long time actually. I got my CD at least a month and a half ago. If there is any particular information you need tho, just ask on the forum and I'm sure someone with the electronic manual can reply with a concise excerpt of what you need. Sharing the whole manual, and any other copyrighted information, is against the forum rules tho...

Excerpt from: http://www.rc390-forum.com/forum/site-announcements/376-rc390-forum-com-forum-rules.html
Copy Written Material
The site will not host for download copy written materials such as books, music, movies etc.
This includes links to copyrighted materials or PM activity to trade/give copyrighted materials. This is a zero tolerance policy resulting in permanent ban.
The site members, by joining the forum agree to not upload, post or link any copy written materials, and fully accept all responsibility of any such actions.
The site follows a policy of WILL REMOVE anything we get a complaint about.

Sharing something like a page excerpt should fall under fair use, but just as a heads up JKBC, even posting that link to the dukes manual would technically run afoul of the sites Copy Written Material policy. Just something to consider, but you may want to edit your post and remove that link you posted before an admin comes along and potentially smacks ya' with ye ol' ban hammer.

waveriders

Doesn't surprise me. I went into the dealer here about three weeks ago, and he told me the dealers had them for themselves, but not to purchase. He said they would be released to purchase on October 1st. I haven't needed it yet, so I didn't really question what he said. I just like to have one on hand for all my bikes.

sturge

A couple of weeks ago I ordered the 'Repair Manual' CD from dealer and it showed up in 4 days...$25. It includes RC125/250 and 390 in many languages. Date on the CD cover is 9/2014 so they have likely been available for a year or so. Also has KTM 'Art No: 3.206.215' on cover which appears to be some sort of KTM identifying part number.

tecknojoe

Country flag
Is it available for purchase via download anywhere? I'm stuck at home for a few days, and would like to drop the motor to do the head gasket swap

msquared

Is it available for purchase via download anywhere? I'm stuck at home for a few days, and would like to drop the motor to do the head gasket swap

I don't think its available online, at least I couldn't find it. I purchased one from Fay, but it took 2 weeks to come in. That being said, we live in the same city and you could come pick up mine if you want.

Formula390

Supporting Vendor
Vendor
Country flag
Joe, I believe I can help you with that. I also just sent you an email... :)