Formula390

Supporting Vendor
Vendor
Country flag
Ride Height Adjusters for the RC390 are in. These adjusters are direct swap replacements with the stock fork tube caps, and allow for up to 9mm of spring preload!

To purchase, head on over to: Formula390 - Parts

KBoNYvAIpdbE8vMQ1tXzyXO66oFuDsqDD-C0dvd3R0ZBH8JBKgsvwa_YlyQLDS5564hCZ0Q8lr6San2RogxfBkhsrFGpFUQqtbu7-9aQhzs_vGlgXdBDujE8pdHe1wOkQ6KxzrnUHGkXX6wmwUjgGkMkapD5hzALXB5njg94GFpXyjys90nI2op4WlmxT16dSdr8WQhzHIy8pUlSG-agVgzkXSgyKdph2-1TOmW8shf-lqU3LXgGdu4wA0gQmlFFCRMwMfeJ_8HId-zwStTxq_oiZeC_DVwukrvN8dP6SwXn8snIN7oHvO1T5JbbmAgiyRtaRIoUlwxcsvAkuu6Zf1KaOQuOSV9yJAhmsHBKJK5EbfVadXD9aTfC7STIiKjJK-on3VeEKDxBcxDtcn_dByUaWtZwbndPJv3QrN7QGBON2Usqq53P5GVG3jViGfZQgR2TlihWLUpK2QMrRlZEFaOoVho1nMyuipcKL-vEOYQhlcNnqJNYuRycb1MnH5JX8EoM-C1oXcISwTf0g0iP9bh5ThRHI-JKG5fYxNZJNpc=w1445-h964-no

Last edited:

Formula390

Supporting Vendor
Vendor
Country flag
Woohoo!! Any installation instructions/photos?

Not yet. I should be able to put that together next week tho...

Very nice, are they ready to ship?

Almost. The adjusters are inbound and I should have them in hand hopefully by Wednesday at the latest. I've got all Wednesday afternoon and Thursday set on the calendar for mounting them up on the Formula390 test mule, taking detailed photos, as part of putting together a detailed series for doing the front end spring swap and setup. Well... after I mail out the orders for the two (so far) that have bought theirs.

Formula390

Supporting Vendor
Vendor
Country flag
Adjusters just came in! FedEx arrived a day early and a good five hours before they normally show up at that!

Orders will be shipping out this afternoon!

9e66dddd5614aa3bffb58e6cb745b369.jpg

Formula390

Supporting Vendor
Vendor
Country flag
Sweeet! Can't wait for pics!

I'll do the installation, photos, and step-by-step guide soon... I'm hoping to get to it late this afternoon. I've gotta get these orders ready for shipment first. That always takes priority for the morning of packaging up the prior days orders (and whatever I can manage to get packaged for the days orders that come in with enough time for packaging if they arrive in early enough in the day) and having everyting ready for the days shipment when the UPS truck shows up that afternoon... I have some production work (more patterns coming off the 3D Printer, sanding, sealing, and polishing) for the steering damper kit that takes priority as well, but I -=SHOULD=- be able to get to it today I believe. If it's tomorrow tho, no beating me up over it! :) LOL

Formula390

Supporting Vendor
Vendor
Country flag
Very nice, are they ready to ship?

They are NOW! Also, good news... they fit in a USPS Small Flat Rate shipping box, so I'll be able to refund some of the shipping costs to those who ordered and paid the UPS shipping rate. :)

I'm still trying to get my shipping cost estimation module for the website coded up to also work with the USPS site for pricing calculations... The USPS online services are... compared to UPS... ******* TERRIBLE!!! I might just need to eventually pre-estimate and then hardcode pricing estimates for certain volumes of shipment size and then just make sure that the weight isn't also over the USPS limit for that size of package. {sigh} For small item orders tho, USPS slaughters UPS, especially when a package fits in one of their flat rate boxes, which I might just end up having to be my only USPS options. Until then tho, all I can do is, whenever possible, refund some of the shipping if I can ship via a cheaper method.

Last edited: