Formula390

Supporting Vendor
Vendor
Country flag
The Tyga mid panels come in "A" and "B" panels. These parts are the inner "B" (black) panel on the stock bodywork, and the outer skin "A" panel (white on stock bodywork). Note, the Tyga A and B mid panels are compatible with one another as a set, and can not be mix-and-matched with the OEM panels. So if one is wanting to (for example) replace the black plastic inner panel on the OEM bodywork, you can't just order the Tyga B inner panel and swap it out for your OEM inner black plastic part. This is similar to the Tyga Tank/Battery cover. The Tyga parts work perfectly together, but you can't just swap out one of the other for the OEM parts. You gotta go with both being OEM, or both being Tyga. Hopefully that makes sense to everyone. :)

Here is an example of the Assembly which uses an A (Outer) Fiberglass panel with the B (Inner) Carbon Fiber panel:

Right side components:

Left side components:

The parts are in inventory, available for purchase on the Formula390 website, and available and ready to ship out immediately!

Attachments

• Mid-Left.jpg
    Mid-Left.jpg
    233.7 KB · Views: 863
  • Mid-Right.jpg
    Mid-Right.jpg
    241.6 KB · Views: 312
  • Mid-Outer_Panel-A-Right.jpg
    Mid-Outer_Panel-A-Right.jpg
    116.1 KB · Views: 232
  • Mid-Inner_Panel-B-Right.jpg
    Mid-Inner_Panel-B-Right.jpg
    188.7 KB · Views: 248
  • Mid-Outer_Panel-A-Left.jpg
    Mid-Outer_Panel-A-Left.jpg
    101 KB · Views: 207
  • Mid-Inner_Panel-B-Left.jpg
    Mid-Inner_Panel-B-Left.jpg
    147 KB · Views: 256
Last edited:

Formula390

Supporting Vendor
Vendor
Country flag
Note: The "B" panels are also available in fiberglass, not only in Carbon Fiber... for the racers who are concerned about "crashing carbon"... :)

Formula390

Supporting Vendor
Vendor
Country flag
Are these in stock now?

Not yet, but I should have them in hand very soon. I'll be air-mailing them here rather than wait on the slow boat. The parts are still coming out of production, but I've got the preliminary inventory counts for the order in. Just trying to let folks know that they are coming out of production now, and will be available soon... so if you want them let me know so I can be sure to order enough so as to not run out of inventory. I know a bunch of racers are going to want them, most likely in full fiberglass, but am anticipating street riders will want all carbon. Just wanting to be sure I get enough on hand to fill the initial orders and have enough on hand for inventory to last me through to the next inventory resupply order. :)

A1VW2NV

Country flag
Forgive me if I missed this somewhere, but is the black piece that the windscreen bolts to, going to be available?

Formula390

Supporting Vendor
Vendor
Country flag
Forgive me if I missed this somewhere, but is the black piece that the windscreen bolts to, going to be available?
The street upper is one of the next pieces to be done. The race upper is available now, but does not work with the headlights.

Formula390

Supporting Vendor
Vendor
Country flag
The Tyga mid panels come in "A" and "B" panels. These parts are the inner "B" (black) panel on the stock bodywork, and the outer skin "A" panel (white on stock bodywork). Note, the Tyga A and B mid panels are compatible with one another as a set, and can not be mix-and-matched with the OEM panels. So if one is wanting to (for example) replace the black plastic inner panel on the OEM bodywork, you can't just order the Tyga B inner panel and swap it out for your OEM inner black plastic part. This is similar to the Tyga Tank/Battery cover. The Tyga parts work perfectly together, but you can't just swap out one of the other for the OEM parts. You gotta go with both being OEM, or both being Tyga. Hopefully that makes sense to everyone. :)

Here is an example of the Assembly which uses an A (Outer) Fiberglass panel with the B (Inner) Carbon Fiber panel:
View attachment 1680 View attachment 1681

Right side components:
View attachment 1682 Mid-Outer_Panel-A-Right-Carbon.jpg View attachment 1683 Mid-Inner_Panel-B-Right-Fiberglass.jpg

Left side components:
View attachment 1684 Mid-Outer_Panel-A-Left-Carbon.jpg View attachment 1685 Mid-Inner_Panel-B-Left-Fiberglass.jpg

OK Folks! The parts hath arrived, have been unpacked, inspected, inventoried, and are now officially ready for shipment!
Boxes_Arrived.jpg

This was a restocking and new parts inventory order, so it was MUCH faster to unpack and inventory. Everything is here, and looks fabulous! So, if you were waiting for the mid panels to arrive before sending in your orders, well... it's READY! :) I have the A and B panels in both Fiberglass and Carbon Fiber. I also got another resupply of the Carbon Set (aka the Front Fender, Chain Guard, and Rear Hugger) as well, as I was getting low on inventory of those. They are proving to be quite popular!
The_Pile-1.jpgThe_Pile-2.jpg

The parts are currently available for purchase on the Formula390 website and ready to ship out!

So, as always... order early, order often!!!1 :) LOL (Now I just have to figure out where I'm going to rack up everything and get all the parts off the floor! I'm going to have to build some shelves which hang from the ceiling to store inventory soon I'm guessing!!!)

Last edited:

Formula390

Supporting Vendor
Vendor
Country flag
Just curious..how much weight is saved with the CF parts?

Unfortunately, I don't have the exact answer you want, but I can likely get you pointed in the right direction by telling you what the "official" weight* is for the CF parts:
Front Fender: 0.28 kg
Upper: 0.52 kg
Mid Panel A: 0.37 kg
Mid Panel B: 0.45 kg
Belly Pan: 0.67 kg
Battery Box Cover: 0.15 kg
Tank Cover: 0.89 kg
Tail / Seat: 1.10 kg
Sprocket Cover: 0.12 kg
Chain Guard: 0.35 kg
Rear Hugger: 0.125 kg

I'll have to leave it up to someone else to determine what the weight difference is I'm afraid. Being a lifelong member of the Big Boys Club, I've never had much of any need to pay any attention to weight where it comes to changing parts or removing parts for anything other than unsprung or reciprocating mass. :) I can say however that basically the parts are light as air. The cardboard box I ship the parts in always outweighs the actual part.

* I haven't weighed the parts myself. I'm just going off of the weights for them from the Tyga Shipping Module Calculations for the parts.

ray

Thank you Formula390 . I just wanted to know how much weight saving goes into this. I was about to fabricate some CF parts for my RC but the fairings were so light that I wondered if CF was worth the effort. Anyway let me try and weigh the OEM fairings now :)