[WANTED] Left Clip on

Chrisv4

Looking for a left handlebar.
Willing to buy a set if available in a decent price.

Location Adelaide, Australia

Formula390

Supporting Vendor
Vendor
Country flag
Would they be great to use with the stock triple?

Depends on your definition of great. They will work. Your stock triple well look a little... Odd. Some guys then cut and grind the "ears" off the stock triple when going to coupons.

I had presumed you were running an aftermarket triple already because you were asking for a replacement clipon.

Formula390

Supporting Vendor
Vendor
Country flag
If all you need is a replacement stock bar, you can get that from your dealer. Why not just do that then?

Hypoint

I'm just starting to make my RC mine, i want triple and clip ons but don't have the money yet, getting your tyga exhaust next month.. so keep in the ovals in stock lol.

Formula390

Supporting Vendor
Vendor
Country flag
I'm just starting to make my RC mine, i want triple and clip ons but don't have the money yet, getting your tyga exhaust next month.. so keep in the ovals in stock lol.

I Always have both systems in stock! For the street I recommend the oval cans. Most go with the magot cans for racing.

Chrisv4

Bike Bandit unfortunately sells them as complete set including the clamp.
US$ cost brand new is 15$ but over here, like anything else it's way overpriced. $AU50.

Formula390

Supporting Vendor
Vendor
Country flag
Bike Bandit unfortunately sells them as complete set including the clamp.
US$ cost brand new is 15$ but over here, like anything else it's way overpriced. $AU50.

Also keep in mind that the any "standard" clipons aren't going to have the angle necessary to clear the bodywork and tank. You can put a steering stop on it, to try and reduce the travel distance, so that you can get it to clear better, but to clear everything and still have your full range of travel of the bars, they need to be angled. The Tyga clipons are machined to take this specific issue into consideration. That way you don't get popped at tech for bar travel for full lock to lock Another advantage of the Tyga bars is that the aluminum grade used is designed to snap the bar, and not damage the bar holder or tweak the forks, triple upper, tank, etc... then you can replace just the bar end, and you're back on the track in 5 minutes. MattP@Tyga did an amazing job of designing the fork clamp for the triples and getting the angles dead nuts perfect. Plus, holy crap... they are just GORGEOUS!!!

handleleftclamp-a1957c30.jpgktmclampleft2-c1198837.jpg

If you need just the bar replacement (and a spare for next time perhaps) then that's simple too. Cost for a bar end is $15 USD, so that's what, about $20AUS?
handlebar1-2b481dd9.jpg

Take care, for the original parts, there are 2 references.
You can recognize them by the 5mm or 6mm screw used.
The old model uses 5mm screw and is not available anymore. KTM proposed to sell the complete set with triple in order to upgrade to 6mm.
Discussion about it available here

Chrisv4

Take care, for the original parts, there are 2 references.
You can recognize them by the 5mm or 6mm screw used.
The old model uses 5mm screw and is not available anymore. KTM proposed to sell the complete set with triple in order to upgrade to 6mm.
Discussion about it available here
Hmmmm, I'll have to check this one then!
thanks!