ClassicSauber87

East PA Update

I'm not sure how many of you guys have been in regular contact with your dealers but I got word the bikes for the Northeast are in Ohio going through quality control at a large KTM dealer there and being shipped out as we speak. My place in Coopersburg PA, right on the NJ/PA border, was expecting them this week and so now I am super hopeful I'll be hearing from them extremely soon. Fingers crossed. This is the ultimate test of patience I've ever been through.

Last edited:

ToraTora

Country flag
I visited the KTM dealer in Santa Cruz on Tuesday, and John said basically the same thing, but for all the States.

TZMike

Motor Cafe in Sunnyvale, CA had one on the showroom floor yesterday...

I thought the rest of the country had them already :confused:

It's worth the wait :)

My Retro Career

I'm not sure how many of you guys have been in regular contact with your dealers but I got word the bikes for the Northeast are in Ohio going through quality control at a large KTM dealer there and being shipped out as we speak. My place in Coopersburg PA, right on the NJ/PA border, was expecting them this week and so now I am super hopeful I'll be hearing from them extremely soon. Fingers crossed. This is the ultimate test of patience I've ever been through.

You must be referring to Scoot Powersports, near Eurosports, also in Coopersburg.

That's odd, because I purchased my bike from DHY in Deptford, NJ. They've only been a KTM dealer for 6 months, and they had received one RC390 (mine) and two Duke 390's.

Well, hope you get yours real soon. I know the long wait can really put a dent in the excitement

My Retro Career

Haha, you're quite right Seth!

I told myself that if my dealer hadn't call me by Memorial weekend, I was gonna pass it by.

And they did - the Thursday before Memorial. All that's in the past now :cool:

ClassicSauber87

Yeah I am dying in anticipation but I'm glad to hear you think its worth the wait. I almost caved about 100 times and bought a Ducati Monster....and yeah it is Scott's Powersports they know my face quite well by now haha.

ClassicSauber87

And if anyone is on here getting their bike from them or maybe a surrounding area, it might just show up in the next few days. I picked mine up yesterday. It came in alone on Monday so the others are hopefully not far behind.

commandodave

I just made my first post this morning on a similar vein wondering what is going on with delivery. I ordered mine back in February, supposedly for delivery in March. I was told the same story about the bikes going through a dealer prep in the Midwest (I thought Indiana, Ohio may be correct.) I am in Maryland.