WOW $1.5 Billion

HardRacing

Supporting Vendor
Country flag

Since the Powerball is up t $1.5 Billion.

Was wondering If any of you were to win.

What would be the first things you would do ?

ArkansasDave

Go to the trailer store and pick up a bigger trailer. Then on to the ktm dealership for a 350 Xc-f, rc390(second one), 1290 super adventure. Then head over to the Aprilia dealership for a rsv4(whatever they call the top one) and the top tuono 1100. Then head back home and call ktm for an rc250R. Call the race track and sign up for a membership with a garage to store said bikes. Then off to buying mods for all of them.

unicorn_violence

i'd pay for the r&d for KTM to make a 600cc supersport! then buy Jeep's FC concept from a couple years ago to haul my rc390 and brand new 600cc ktm around:cool:
wheels-mighty-blog480.jpgmototech-ktm-rc4-690r-supermono-01.jpg

Last edited:

Treachery

Country flag
Well, didn't win. Woulda: Paid off the car, the equity line, put money away for the windows we're having to have replaced, and let Mrs. Treachery tell her boss to go pound sand. If there was a purchase of any size, it would've been a new truck to replace the '86 Nissan with 227K.

Yeah, I gots simple tastes.

RobbiRob76

Well, didn't win. Woulda: Paid off the car, the equity line, put money away for the windows we're having to have replaced, and let Mrs. Treachery tell her boss to go pound sand. If there was a purchase of any size, it would've been a new truck to replace the '86 Nissan with 227K.

Yeah, I gots simple tastes.

Question? {Sarcasm Alert} Why pay off all your bills? With that kind of money, I'm calling the bank and telling them to come get your stuff that "we" bought, that "you" now own!! I'm going to buy all new stuff, and this time I don't need your help! {I'm kidding of course, but how great would that be!!!!????}

ArkansasDave

What I found interesting, is through all my day dreaming of being stupid rich I never thought of buying a new house. Only thinking of where I would build my new garage(more like a hangar) to where I could have a flat dirt track out back.