2015 Duke 390; 9300mi., $1500

Located in northern Virginia, west of D.C.

I acquired this bike three years ago from the original adult owner in Florida; added 2500 essentially trouble-free dry-weather miles and a few minor mods:

R1 shock, keyless fuel cap, underbar mirrors, WPS LiFePo battery (I'll throw in a Megaboost charger/tender), adjustable levers, and some cosmetic orange bits. Bike came with Powerparts seat, rack, & tank bag and MRA windscreen (only the seat is currently installed). All OEM parts included (and an R6 shock). Diablo Rosso II's (140/70 rear); recent chain (plain roller, which I prefer) and sprockets (stock gearing). Currently set up for GP shift.

The bike hasn't been dropped or abused on my watch, and was by all appearances well-cared for previously. Runs strong for a stocker. Always garaged.

Only known issues:

Some scuffs from tank bag straps.

And the bike has a Bazzaz wiring harness fitted, but I don't have the tuner. The first owner installed a Z-FI but the bike wouldn't run right so he removed the tuner with the intention of reinstalling it after diagnosing the underlying issue. The TPS was bad, which he replaced. I got the bike soon after, and he included the tuner, but we moved a couple months later and I've not been able to find it since unpacking boxes at the new house (someone else packed up our old garage). If it ever turns up buried in some Christmas lights or whatever, I'll pass it along to new owner.

Comment with questions; PM/email if interested.

JLJ

Attachments

• L smaller.jpg
    L smaller.jpg
    672.3 KB · Views: 5
  • R smaller.jpg
    R smaller.jpg
    643.1 KB · Views: 5