2015 KTM 390RC For Sale

sturge

Stock except for rear fender eliminator. 6200 miles, mint condition, original owner. All required mntc performed by dealer. New rear tire.
Purchased in Aug 2015...KTM transferrable warranty good until 8/29/16. $4500 negotiable. Must sell...buying bigger bike. Located in CT.

Attachments

• KTMrc390.jpg
    KTMrc390.jpg
    655.3 KB · Views: 230
  • KTMrc90x.jpg
    KTMrc90x.jpg
    688.7 KB · Views: 160
Last edited:

SCMalum

I'm going to be purchasing an RC390 at end of January - if this is still for sale, you have a buyer. Would like to negotiate a bit but we can cross that bridge if it hasn't sold by then!

sturge

STILL AVAILABLE...
It's been 2 weeks since RC390 was put up for sale on local craigslist & cycletrader...quite a bit of interest (mostly trackers). Will have title in hand within 2 weeks. Have offers over $4K but no sale yet...holding out a bit longer before letting it go to highest offer. Did not mention on original add (edited) that the KTM warranty is transferrable and good until 8/29/16.

sturge

SOLD...$4500. Now there's an empty spot on the garage and my kid is depressed as hell but it will soon be filled with a new 2015 Yamaha R6. I'm thinking that will help!
Overall, the RC390 was a great bike for him to learn on and I would recommend it for any new rider. He rode the hell out of it in 3 short months (6200 miles). He wanted to get to a track and experience what it can do there but winter came. In the end, being 6'5" has factored into us deciding to get something a bit bigger.
Thanks to all on this site for help along the way and good luck with your rides!

sturge

Yes it went pretty fast...I used Craigslist and Cycletrader but most hits came from Craigslist. I can tell you that in New England area there is lots of interest in these bikes even though we have not seen ONE on the street since purchased in Aug. There are a few in dealer show rooms but I think most are buying them for track bikes. I would say 70% of the folks who contacted me asking about the bike were 'trackers'. Based on discussions with potential buyers, the NE tracks most are frequenting include Thompson Speedway (CT), Palmer Motorsports Park (Mass), and New Hampshire Motor Speedway (NH). The last week coming up to point of final sale I had 3-4 guys who were very close to $4500 goal. Sold to a new rider and this is his first bike...non-tracker (so far!).