2015 KTM RC390 Practically New 590 Miles TX

SpeedAddict502

I am selling my basically brand new KTM RC390 street bike. This bike is the best handling motorcycle I have ever owned, and I have had a lot. You will be hard pressed to have more fun on two wheels. It was my wife's bike for the street but I ended up riding it more than her! Just not getting ridden enough. Great beginner bike but also something you aren't going to get bored of quickly. By far the fastest and best handling of all the sub-600 motorcycles on the market right now.

It has right at 590 miles on it. Zero problems as it is basically new.

I have added two things to the bike that are huge improvements. The first is the KTM Powerparts gel seat. Huge improvement over the stock one and a really high quality part. A must if you plan to ride for any sort of distance. The second is a very nice billet aluminum tail tidy. It still uses the factory lights but improves the look of the tail dramatically. Look at the pictures of this bike compared to a stock one and you will see the huge difference.

All of the stock parts are included, as well the passenger pegs which have just been taken off.

Clean and clear Texas title in hand. Factory owners book with manuals and all papers included as you can see the in pictures. Two keys as well.

Feel free to call, text or email with any questions or to set up a time to come check it out. I am located just south of Houston, TX

Two8One-7ThreeTwo-26ThreeZero

More pictures here:

https://houston.craigslist.org/mcy/5986608286.html

Asking $4400

Thanks!RC390.jpegRC390.jpeg

Last edited:

A-AronL

Offer

Are you willing to go a little lower because I am willing to offer right around $4000 if you are willing to negotiate the price

If interested text me at 630 290 0343

QUOTE=SpeedAddict502;21237]I am selling my basically brand new KTM RC390 street bike. This bike is the best handling motorcycle I have ever owned, and I have had a lot. You will be hard pressed to have more fun on two wheels. It was my wife's bike for the street but I ended up riding it more than her! Just not getting ridden enough. Great beginner bike but also something you aren't going to get bored of quickly. By far the fastest and best handling of all the sub-600 motorcycles on the market right now.

It has right at 590 miles on it. Zero problems as it is basically new.

I have added two things to the bike that are huge improvements. The first is the KTM Powerparts gel seat. Huge improvement over the stock one and a really high quality part. A must if you plan to ride for any sort of distance. The second is a very nice billet aluminum tail tidy. It still uses the factory lights but improves the look of the tail dramatically. Look at the pictures of this bike compared to a stock one and you will see the huge difference.

All of the stock parts are included, as well the passenger pegs which have just been taken off.

Clean and clear Texas title in hand. Factory owners book with manuals and all papers included as you can see the in pictures. Two keys as well.

Feel free to call, text or email with any questions or to set up a time to come check it out. I am located just south of Houston, TX

Two8One-7ThreeTwo-26ThreeZero

More pictures here:

https://houston.craigslist.org/mcy/5986608286.html

Asking $4500

Thanks!View attachment 3541View attachment 3541
[/QUOTE]