20W-50 Royal Purple Max-Cycle full synthetic oil

JKBC

..is what I may go to after the initial break in period. Royal Purple doesn't make 15W-50 (they do even make straight SAE weights 30, 40 and 50) but I doubt 20W-50 vs 15W-50 matters in the temperate climate I'm in since the 15W/20W is the viscosity when cold and the 50 is the viscosity of the same oil when hot. Many cars/trucks have gone to 10W-what-ever and even lower just to try to get a little more mileage for government mandated improvements. My 13 year old Ford Ranger only has had non-full synthetic in it before its' first oil change (assuming Ford didn't put that in its' German 4.0L OHC V6) and I used Mobil 1 in it for years before I heard of Royal Purple synthetics after which I've used Royal Purple in the motor, 5 speed manual transmission and also the Traction Lok differential.
...I say f ✠✠✠ Saudi Arabia and even my country's tar sands besides the general better performance of full synthetics.

Max-Cycle Synthetic Engine Oil for Motorcycles | Royal Purple

I'd also be interested in buying a box of genuine KTM oil filters if anyone has a line on them.

JKBC

The video on that page shows that you may even help a wee bit with alleged hot running 390's.