6,750 OTD Orlando FL

OldVet

That's about the same as good ole California... $6,595.61... $5,499 + tax $453.61 @7.625% (unincorporated area, City would have been 2.5% higher) @ + Lic. fee $128 + doc fee.$65...

downtodevin

How was the experience at Volusia Power Sports? I'm in Melbourne and wanted to know if I should go here or the Dealer in Kissimee.

waveriders

The dealer in Kissimmee was good to deal with, but I ended up paying more. At the time, the bike I got was the only one in Orlando.

downtodevin

Waveriders I'm probably gonna hold off until next year, so hopefully there will be a few more around. And I like to give it a year or so before buying a new model of a car, so the same holds true for my first bike.

Dgear326

How was the experience at Volusia Power Sports? I'm in Melbourne and wanted to know if I should go here or the Dealer in Kissimee.
It was an overall decent experience. I had shopped around the Orlando area for an RC, and neither one of those dealers would budge on the price. Volusia beat them by about 250 dollars.

waveriders

I was shopping for a stand last week, and saw that the dealer in North Orlando had two RC's sitting on the showroom floor. The dealer in Kissimmee had a cup bike on the floor.

Dgear326

Was the one in Kissimmee Central Florida Powersports? I had checked there and all they had was the cup bike. The sales guys said he could have one in within a couple of days. I feel like I had also looked at the dealer in North Orlando you mentioned. There aren't too many KTM dealers in the area.

waveriders

Yep. All they had was a cup bike. The dealer I saw the two street versions was Cycle Sports Center in Orlando. I saw them there early last week.