AHRMA racer neat Dallas

Roadminge

Country flag
I picked up the RC 390 a couple of weeks ago from my dealer RPM in Dallas, I bought it for my 15 year old son to get track experience and race in 2016. i have done about 200 road miles and love it, I will race it in sound of singles in AHRMA to give me some more track time, I compete in the Thruxton series also.

mods to date are removing the heavy passenger peg brackets and adding the ktm performance seat, I also just got the race bubble screen

Shaun

RobbiRob76

I raced Sound of Singles 2007-2012 with AHRMA on a CRF450R with bodywork! We may know each other. I just picked up my RC390, last Saturday. Robbi Roberts Ft. Wayne IN at the time. I now reside in So Cal.
Robbi

RobbiRob76

Well now, what gave you the idea to race it in AHRMA? :)

I started out racing Sportsman 350/500. Then decided to changed SOS 1&2. All my friends still race AHRMA. 2005 through 2012, then moved to So Cal in 2013, and raced Supermoto for a little over a year.

Formula390

Supporting Vendor
Vendor
Country flag
I picked up the RC 390 a couple of weeks ago from my dealer RPM in Dallas, I bought it for my 15 year old son to get track experience and race in 2016. i have done about 200 road miles and love it, I will race it in sound of singles in AHRMA to give me some more track time, I compete in the Thruxton series also.

mods to date are removing the heavy passenger peg brackets and adding the ktm performance seat, I also just got the race bubble screen

Shaun

Howdy Shaun,
I'm out in Austin, and there's another forum member Flippn http://www.rc390-forum.com/forum/members/flippn/ who's here in Austin as well. Don't know anyone else here in TX who's got a bike yet other than 1 guy in San Antonio who got his bike delivered just before I picked mine up tho. He's using his just to commute on tho.

So did you pick up a cup bike or street bike? I'm planning on eventually probably doing some endurance racing with my RC390. Gotta finish some product development with it first tho... can't risk tossing it down the track and totaling it until I have the first few parts in production. LOL