All White RC390

psych0hans

Country flag
Spray cans should be ok... Also consider vinyl. I believe most of the panels are already white, why not just try removing the stickers for a start?

Tobi-Miller

In my opinion all white is a bit too much. But that’s personal favor. I am planning to paint or wrap the tank cover in white during the winter. I don’t like the current look of that big piece of plastic. KTM delivers tank protectors in white. Anyone knows if such a protector still sticks to a vinyl wrapped tank?

psych0hans

Country flag
I'm going to go for an all black look as well, except I'll be using glossy 4D carbon wrap... I don't dig the matte look too much...

Treachery

Country flag
Look at the date on that article. You're looking at pre-release info, before​ the graphics were public knowledge. No such bike forthcoming.

waveriders

No. They are the old style generic Vortex. However, they only come out to the edge of the body work. I've since swapped them out for some Yamaha FZ6 extended specific sliders that stick out about another inch. I'm not sure how much protection they will give me though.

jokerio

Look at the date on that article. You're looking at pre-release info, before​ the graphics were public knowledge. No such bike forthcoming.
Don't forget, the (white) bike pictured is the "Cup" version. So this early photo, minus-graphics (and being all white) makes sense.
I do like it !
(Note the white fork tubes and bottom bracket)

Attachments

• KTM-Faired-RC-390-Going-to-launch-in-India-in-the-End-of-2014.jpg
    KTM-Faired-RC-390-Going-to-launch-in-India-in-the-End-of-2014.jpg
    31.1 KB · Views: 2,231